Click here for the complete results of the Unmasked Kiss fantasy draft. To discuss further, Mike, Scott and Colin from Pencilstorm will all be attending the KISS Expo Indianapolis Sunday May 13th.
KISS - Excited to the UH! Degree - Mike Lovins
1. Exciter – The first song from the first non-make up album. I had to have this and it had to be first.
2. Murder in High-Heels – It’s so campy, I could almost hear David Lee Roth sing this song.
3. Tough Love – Heavy with a great intro riff.
4. Any Way You Slice It – Has a very un-KISS like electric drum breakdown. But I kind of like it.
5. Burn Bitch Burn – An unapologetic string of misogynistic sexual innuendos. Ah, Gene. We love ya!
6. Little Caesar – More an Eric Carr solo song than a Kiss song. Eric plays drums and bass and sings lead vocals. Bruce plays all of the guitars. Gene and Paul only contributed backing vocals. It’s not a great song, but I was glad to see Eric finally get his time to shine.
1. No No No – A great show piece for Bruce and the only song on Crazy Nights that both Bruce and Eric have a writing credit.
2. Uh! All Night – Possibly my favorite KISS video. Like the song, it’s so cheesy in all the right ways.
3. Dance All Over Your Face – I just love the visual image this song creates.
4. Paralyzed – The lyrics to this song are pretty heavy. It gives a feeling of Gene being in a down place. I’m willing to bet it’s just words. “And who says life is good? Love thyself, well I never could.” Gene is the KING of self-love.
5. My Way – The title of this song is also the title of my most favorite song of any genre, ever. I don’t think KISS’s “My Way” had the same impact on the world that Sinatra’s did. But it did have the potential to be a great rock anthem.